JOBS AT INVERTIGO
Calling visionary creator-mover-shakers: read on.
LMU Communications Intern position:
Loyola Marymount University Student with work-study to apply for this internship.
This is a part-time remote position (10-20hrs/wk).
Loyola Marymount University Communications Intern’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Work day to day with the Executive Director to research, strategize, and plan the organization’s operations and programming.
- Support the Creative Engagement Director in organizing community engagement.
- Work with staff on community partnership cultivation, marketing strategies, website development, and the rebranding campaign to expand Invertigo’s reach on regional, national and global levels.
- Contribute to marketing efforts, including social media support, graphics, content creation for blog and other platforms, PR distribution and web development.
- Assist with event production design and marketing for events that arise.
- Assist with Kitchen Table Project and other programs on the roll-out of a range of components on different platforms, engaging Invertigo’s diverse community sites and partners.
- Provide ideation work and strategy for crowdfund development for the Kitchen Table Project to launch in 2021.
- Assist with designing, reviewing, and distributing printed materials; writing copy for a variety of uses.
- Help create content and design for newsletters and promotional images in Canva or Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Coordinate new website maintenance, publishing weekly updates, making edits, and implementing new programming developments.
- Organize and maintain files and archives to keep materials up to date.
- Coordinate communication with staff and project participants; maintain attendance for programs and events and other tracking systems.
- Produce and edit videos and work on the technical side of online program offerings.
How To Apply:
If this sounds like the kind of job you would look forward to, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with “LMU Communications Intern” as the subject. In your cover letter, tell us about your experiences of success in engaging in similar responsibilities to those described above. Please send any referrals or questions to the aforementioned email address as well. Thanks for your interest!
Invertigo Dance Theatre is an institution at the forefront of Los Angeles dance, connecting people to story and community through a blend of dynamic contemporary movement and compelling theatre. For more information about Invertigo, please visit our website, www.invertigodance.org, and find us on social media: @invertigodance.
Invertigo is committed to treating all employees and artists with respect. Accessibility and inclusion are central to our mission, and we strive to live these values on a daily basis in our interactions with staff, artists, donors, audiences and community partners. We have ambitious goals, we work hard and we value the efforts of others.
Note: Invertigo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.